FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First class seat disappointment
View Single Post
Old Jun 8, 2018, 5:33 am
yb90

Programs: Deliveroo Plus
Originally Posted by armouredant
So, you're saying you'd have happily been bumped from your First seat to a Club World dorm because of this split upholstery?

I have to assume that you're joking.
This is not what I am saying, the seat should not have been sold, I reiterate that I am aware that it will not affect the flight much but they are not providing what I am paying for.

Originally Posted by simons1

I'm afraid that was the point I stopped taking the OP seriously. Poor - definitely. First Class - definitely not. But a small scuff like that grounds for blocking the seat and bumping the passenger - that's a joke right

I imagine that you do not frequently pay cash tickets for F then so you may not understand. If I purchase high ticket items I expect the service and product as advertised to come with it.

Originally Posted by JayeJ
How many Avios compensation for damaged fascia/trim?

"I'm very sorry to learn there was damage to the fabric at your seat when you travelled from London on 30 May. The observed damage will have been logged via the seat number, to make our Engineering team aware with the necessary repairs undertaken on landing, or as soon as possible thereafter. It isn't possible to submit photographs to us, but we appreciate you observing and reporting these issues in our First cabin.

Whilst I appreciate your reason for asking, compensation is not something we offer in this situation. I'm sorry to disappoint you. "