FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DYKWIA | 2018 edition
View Single Post
Old Jun 7, 2018, 10:30 pm
pheonix254

Programs: SPG Gold, BA oik, TK pleb, EY Hoi Polloi
Originally Posted by subject2load
@ UTFB - good to see you didn’t take any nonsense from Mr Angry Laptop ^

That said, I think this sort of attitude is much more common in the snooty CE ‘cabin’ (or should that be curtain zone ?), than it is down the back of the bus. You should join us there ..... we’re all very easy-going in ET, and it’s more of an egalitarian society vibe. Oh and do be sure to order the exit row, as they say on TR restaurant reviews .....
Oh I don't know, I've also had an angry laptop gentlemen in ET telling me I absolutely cannot place my own laptop in the overhead with his (though we were in exit row seats, so maybe he was a former CE-booker who'd realised the exit rows are better seats and bought the attitude with him... no idea )
I told him if it were that important to him, I'd put my laptop underneath his, to which I got a grumbling agreement. Because there was no one in the aisle to hold up, I proceeded to take a good 30 seconds longer than I needed to rummaging in the locker, banging and pushing (my own bags) and giving the impression that I was making a right meal of it whilst watching him go purple.