FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HKG - LAX: Incredibly Rude FA, J Pax offloads himself!
Old Jun 7, 2018, 3:20 pm
lovefly88

I was along the same lines. I wanted to pull my phone out and record or at least talk to some sort of manager in Chicago but was afraid of getting kicked off the flight that’s why I simply listened and sat down and sent in a complaint. Then upon arrival I asked for clarification and expressed that I don’t appreciate being lied to when I can clearly see the obvious truth. Upon arrival not much a rogue FA could do.

Originally Posted by Uncle Nonny
Upon arriving from a TPAC a month ago, I tried to make an earlier connection to get home. I was told it was against policy as it was an international flight I was coming from. I explained that I was able to do the exact thing from the same flight 2 weeks earlier. After saying I didn't feel appreciated and was walking away, an agent said "Then go fly another airline". I turned, walked past the agents I was dealing with and told him I'm taking a picture of his ID to report the rude comment. He came out from behind the counter and ripped my baggage tags off and told me his was canceling my ticket. He sure did. When I went airside to see what was going on I was told my ticket was canceled because I was deemed a threat. They told me I could by a new one. I did. I wrote to ask why, if I was deemed a threat, was I allowed to buy a new ticket on the exact same flight on which I just had my reservation canceled. They simply said they were siding with the station manager (whom I never spoke with). Moral of....be careful whipping out your phone.