FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HKG - LAX: Incredibly Rude FA, J Pax offloads himself!
Old Jun 7, 2018, 1:56 pm
lovefly88

Not in J and not coming for HKG but ORD-MSO today. They just started service today and had the worst FA of my life. I’m not at the level of flying like many of y’all but at least 2-300 segments in the past few years.
Delay leaving ORD due to fuel not being loaded. No problem. Things happen. Another announcement we’re still waiting but soon the truck will be here. Few minutes later stand up to get a snack out of the overhead bin since we never had breakfast and left home at 5am.
FA immediately comes up and says sir you need to sit down, we’re waiting for you to sit down to close the forward door.
We’re done fueling?
We’re ready to go, just waiting for you to sit down.
Really? I see the fuel truck is still connected. I’ll sit down but I don’t understand how we’re waiting for me when it’s still pumping.
Sit down. Few minutes go by. Captain says as you see fuel truck left but that’s because he ran out of fuel. Have to wait for another truck to come in.
No problem at all.

Fast forward to 30 mins before landing. FA sir give me your cup of water we’re preparijg for landing.
Can I finish it quickly?
No give it now.
Ok, thank you. I’m curious is this a new policy? She walks off.

End of flight, wait to be final ones off,
excuse me, I’m just curious about the policy with drinks as I’ve never heard of it and I like to stay informed. Could you explain so I can know for future?
You need to be better informed.
Thats what I’m asking, can you inform me?
sir you need to get off the plane so we can turn this plane around.
May I have your name?
i don’t know why you would want my name, you don’t need it.
I’ve worked in customer service for years, and I’m sorry I must say I would never talk to a paying customer the way you’ve talked to me.
Sir, you need to get off my plane.

Unbelievable experience. I sent in a complaint via the website but just expecting a canned response. I don’t necessarily want anything, just don’t understand how someone can work like this and keep a job.