FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Platinum/Centurion access to LH lounges if flying LH/LX/OS .
Old Jun 7, 2018, 3:16 am
BRAISKI

Programs: IHG RA; Avis First
I have a flight this weekend (FRA-YYZ).
I just searched and it looks like they have indeed extended the benefits to FRA both Platinum and Centurion.

This is awesome, I usually fly AC to YYZ and hangout at Maple Leaf Lounge (MLL) but this time I'm flying with LH so I might try to check out the LH Business Lounge.
Wanted actually to try LUX in FRA T1 but I guess the LH Business Lounge is better?

https://onemileatatime.boardingarea....e-access-amex/

As of June 1, 2018, American Express is offering expanded Lufthansa Lounge access when traveling through Frankfurt and Munich. With these changes, cardmembers get access to Lufthansa Lounges at Frankfurt Airport for the first time (valid through March 31, 2019), and the access benefit for Lufthansa Lounges at Munich Airport is being extended through May 31, 2019.Cardmembers will receive access to the following lounges when flying on a Lufthansa Group flight (Lufthansa, SWISS, and Austrian):
  • Platinum cardmembers have complimentary access to Lufthansa Business Lounges (regardless of ticket class) and Lufthansa Senator Lounges (when flying business class) in the Satellite area of T2 in Munich Airport, and T1 Concourse B in Frankfurt Airport
  • Centurion cardmembers have complimentary access to Lufthansa First Class, Senator and Business Lounges in the Satellite area of T2 in Munich Airport, and T1 Concourse B in Frankfurt Airport, regardless of ticket class