FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stupidity regarding paying for an upgrade then not accepted.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 6:40 am
tmac100

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by newyorklondon
In the time it's taken you to start and contribute to this thread, you could have set up a Twitter account, sent BA a DM, and received a call back, providing them with the required CC CVV (or whatever other information they need).

I understand it's annoying that you have to do that, but at this point it might be an idea to focus on how best to get the result you need quickly, rather than on how to complain to the CEO of IAG. By all means complain, but it's probably better to do that after you've got BA to fix the issue at hand.
Want to donate a "Smartphone" to me? I have 2 Nokia mobiles that allow me to send/receive sms texts to anyone on this planet with a mobile. I can also call and receive telephone calls from anyone on this planet on them. One even has wifi capability but I never use it.. I have computers (desktops and laptops and tablets) comming out of my ying-yang and get along very nicely. I see no need for twitter, facebook nor any other social media to interfere with my meaningful life. If folks cannot contact me by voice, sma or email then perhaps they have nothing important to discuss with me.