FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HKG - LAX: Incredibly Rude FA, J Pax offloads himself!
Old Jun 6, 2018, 5:40 am
asnovici

Programs: OWE AA EXP;*A TK Gold; Marriott LTT; Hyatt Globalist; IHG Plat; National VIP
Two more accounts on that flight

We were on that flight in Business row 14. I saw the passenger offloading himself and did see he was being upset but didn't know why. Now it all makes sense. I didn't witness the actual interaction between the flight attendant and the passenger but certainly can attest how rude that FA was throughout the flight. That guy was working my aisle on the left hand side and he was dismissive, rude and condescending throughout the flight. There was no "you are welcome" to any of "thank you". No service at all from him except collecting trash. At one point when handing him a glass and an empty diet coke can he refused to take the can but just stood there saying "can inside" to which I responded that I don't understand and he kept saying the same thing over and over until I realized he wanted me to put the can inside the glass myself. He clearly couldn't bother to do it himself and refused to move on until I did this. Just overall a miserable guy who shouldn't be in front of passengers and definitely not in Business. On the other hand the lady working the aisle was very professional.

Regarding the delay I believe the captain indicated it was due to weather outside of Hong Kong, but maybe it was after the guy was offloaded so not sure what actually caused that.

Truly disgraceful to employ FAs like that guy but its not going anywhere cause union will protect him and customers will continue to experience this crap.