FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)
Old Jun 5, 2018, 12:49 pm
Boraxo
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
I see the Wiki has a link to an "official benefits" page which now has a footnote (5) that references the new "2 guest" limit, but I don't think the wiki (or the link) provides sufficient notice to change the T&Cs for this card. I suppose JPM would contend that the guest restriction is simply a change to the PP Select program similar to addition/removal of individual lounges, but that's not really correct as different banks have different membership types and different guest limits. I have yet to see an official notice from JPM so I expect they will get some pushback from JPMR cardholders when these guest charges appear on their statements.

Originally Posted by schalliol
That is disappointing. I have a family of 5, but I think minors are free, correct? My wife doesn’t want to carry her card, and that seems reasonable. It’s a long-shot, but I wonder if the new virtual card I mentioned earlier, which shares no numbers with the regular card when presented, acts like a totally different card.
Minors are not free at most PP lounges but if you are nice to the staff you may find occasional "exceptions." Why would it be a hassle for your wife to carry an AU card if you have already paid her fee??

Last edited by Boraxo; Jun 5, 2018 at 4:26 pm