FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Flying to London on DL
View Single Post
Old Jun 5, 2018, 10:38 am
gooselee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by bgriff
PM gets self + 1 guest at the Clubhouse. If you're traveling in coach or premium economy with more than 1 non-elite traveler unfortunately there's no way for you all to get into the Clubhouse, your only option to get everyone in a lounge together would be if you have a Priority Pass membership with sufficient guesting privileges. Or you could pick your favorite traveling companion and go to the Clubhouse together and leave everyone else behind.
I see in the wiki that guest-of-PM access to clubhouse requires that the guest is on the same flight as the PM, but I cannot find this language on any of the DL/VS websites that I've searched for.

Is the wiki still current or did this rule change? Or is it an unwritten rule (and if so, strictly enforced or YMMV)?

Just learned that a colleague is departing LHR 30 mins before my flight home. She is on AA (which I gather also uses T3). Goal is to share a car from our office to LHR that day, but I'd a) like to go early to visit the clubhouse and b) would like to guest her in if at all possible, vs. thanking her for the ride and letting her languish in the terminal.

Not trying to circumvent lounge access policies or anything, just trying to understand what the current policies actually are!