FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024
View Single Post
Old Jun 5, 2018, 2:44 am
salsarocks

Exclamation UK AMEX Referrals - I am here for you :)

PM me so that I can send you the referral link straight away as I monitor my mails continuously. Just click here!

It will be a great pleasure to refer you for the following card, which in my opinion has the best sign-up bonus for a free card [£0 in the first year, £140 from year 2]; 22,000 MR points! (equivalent to lots of British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Air France, Iberia, Emirates, Hilton, Starwood etc. miles!):

UK - AMEX - Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card
  • 22,000 bonus Membership Rewards ® points when you spend £2,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership. That's enough for a return flight from London to Marrakech.
  • Transfer your points to 15 major frequent flyer and hotel programmes
  • Two complimentary Lounge visits per year to use at over 350 airport lounges globally
  • 10% off Hertz base car rental rates, plus a one car class upgrade and additional driver fee waived. Upgrades are subject to availability
  • $75 USD hotel credit and room upgrade where available at over 350 hotels globally including Hilton, InterContinental and Sofitel
  • Earn one Membership Rewards Point for virtually every £1 spent on your Card and two additional points for virtually every £1 spent with American Express Travel
  • With American Express Invites®, Cardmembers can enjoy access to purchase tickets to a wide range of sought-after events, including music, theatre and film, often before tickets go on sale to the general public. With a selection of more than 400 restaurants, global dining programme Taste from American Express Invites will also help you to find delicious places to eat on your travels
  • The Card includes travel and shopping Purchase Protection
  • If you don't use my referral link but instead apply directly on AMEX website, you will only get 20000 points; why should you lose on these extra 2000 points, specially when they are free?

I can also refer you for UK - AMEX - THE PLATINUM CARD that offers 35,000 sign-up miles and has an annual membership fee of £450; it's really worth it though!