FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2018 master thread
Old Jun 3, 2018, 10:27 pm
ContinentalVoyager7

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
Review of Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach

- Name of the hotel: Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach

- What is your Le Club status? Platinum and 4 Other Silver members

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Definitely

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Personally booked Deluxe room and got confirmed upgrade to Ocean room as per my communication with the hotel. (Was doing a family trip which we booked 8 rooms all together, only the direct member room got upgrade from Deluxe to Ocean, the rest remained with what they booked)

- How are the rooms? As usual, sizable rooms with good ocean views (Block 3) and upkeep of rooms were excellent. No obvious wear and tear issue which was pleasing.

- What was good and what was bad?

Good: Service at the resort is excellent as expected. Was recognized by many old staff and the GM took the opportunity to introduce himself to us. Had direct contact with the DOR throughout the stay. F&B has improved drastically as they have a new chef. Food was good last time but now even better! Almost had all my meals in the hotel.

Additionally, hotel now gives Platinum members a breakfast platter daily on top of the buffet breakfast (Pictures will come in the full review.) Also received 2 welcome amenity. 1 usual and another thanking me for my loyalty. I must say that Platinum recognition here is excellent. By far the best I have personally encountered.

Bad: Pool tiles issue is better than last time but still an issue as they are in the midst of doing the repairs at night. The 2 complimentary espresso capsules are still a ruling, thus no change there.

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? No lounge still! They said they were planning to build one 2 years ago.

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Welcome drinksproactively given to all 8 rooms. The usual Soft Drinks, Mocktails, Cocktails, wines and hard liquor.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Definitely, the DOR ensured my family trip was seamless and no hipcups encountered throughout my stay. In fact, on my last night, was upgraded to the 2 Bedroom Pool villa to try when I was jokingly asking if I could see it. Kudos to the excellent service at this hotel. Full review to come soon!