FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sleeping in T3 SilverKris Lounge vs airside hotel overnight
Old Jun 3, 2018, 3:10 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by TravellingBeard
I am planning to do the free tour offered by the airport of the town, and coupled with the other airport sights to see (including the soon to be open Jewel development in the airport itself), I'm HOPING it's enough.
Check the details carefully about eligibility for the tour, hours, and whether you can take it with your flight schedule and be deposited back airside, although if your flight is operated by SQ you can check in as much as 48 hours before the flight. I've checked in late in the evening before a morning SQ flight and gone to the lounge (in fact, TPR) for dinner before spending the night in the airside transit hotel and then returning to the lounge for a quick breakfast before the flight.

BTW the SQ lounge showers are more luxurious that those that you will find in your ensuite bathroom in the transit hotel.