FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aleph Rome Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton {ITA}
Old Jun 3, 2018, 3:48 am
thbe

I've staid here for three nights and it was a disappointing experience. The DIA treatment was one of the worst, I ever had. No Nor1, no upgrade, even no room preferences (my preferences are high floor and away from elevator, they gave me low floor, right next to the elevator).

The breakfast was disappointing. The quality of food was good, but the variety of choice was poor. Even if the variety of choice is poor, you have to pay extra for i.e. Eggs Benedict (EUR 10,-). And the service was simply not good. They tried to provide a good service, but they didn't know how to do that.

This hotel was the first in my life, where I've got disturb six times with the 'Do not disturb' sign on. Personal record.

The WA Rome is better in many aspects. The breakfast there is much, much better. The service staff members know how to provide a good service.

But the location of the Aleph Curio is much better. And the 'hardware' is very good too. I wish, that they could change the staff.

Last edited by thbe; Jun 3, 2018 at 3:54 am