FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024
View Single Post
Old Jun 2, 2018, 3:54 pm
RoyaleWithCheese

US - American Express Blue Business Plus Referral Only Offer

This is quite possibly one of the single best credit cards in the US market today, and unless you are targeted for it, the only way to get a signup bonus is via referral. Please PM me if you are interested in the card, have any questions about it, AmEx, the Membership Rewards program, etc. I'll respond quickly with answers to any of your questions along with my referral link. I don't need and will not see your personal info.

I find this card is a "front of wallet" card - I use it for all every day spending that I'm not getting bonused on by another card. There are many categories that most other rewards cards only offer 1x on, in fact most of your spending generally goes on a 1x category. This card guarantees you'll always rebate every dollar you spend by at least 2x/2%, more when paired with the Charles Schwab Platinum.
  • 10,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $3,000 within the first 3 months of holding the card.
  • 2x Membership Rewards points for every $ spent, on all categories
  • When paired with the American Express Charles Schwab Platinum Card, effectively rebates all of your spending at 2.5% cash
  • This card is in the full blown Membership Rewards program, not the lite program, meaning just having this card alone gives you the ability to transfer to American Express's diverse portfolio of travel partners (airlines and hotels).
  • No annual fee, ever, not just waived the first year.
  • 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months
  • Includes purchase protection - AmEx no doubt has the best, most seamless purchase protection in the US market. Buy with confidence knowing AmEx has your back. This is a very strong perk to go along with such an already rewarding no annual fee card.