FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone used FlyUS.com to book tickets?
Old May 31, 2018, 6:18 pm
mmcclaren

Angry flyus.com Confirmed my flight after it had left

flyus.com Confirmed my flight a day after it had left. You will pay in anxiety for any cost savings you get.

BA cancelled my well chosen flight LAX- FCO. No one contacted me, but I called flyus.com after noticing a flight missing from my itinerary on the BA site.
New routing had to be proposed to the airline, then relayed to them, then relayed to me. This is all within a week before my departure. Their solution had me, an older woman traveling solo, arriving at FCO about 10:30 p.m. with an estimated arrival at my rental apartment around midnight. More details of non-communication will be omitted as redundant.

The money I saved on the airfare was more than eaten up with an unanticipated hotel night near LHR (total 5 star review for Premier Inn T5) and the extra day of work I had to miss to accommodate the arrangement they proposed to BA. The Airbus 380 on which I was re-booked was miserable equipment. DON'T USE flyus.com