FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific (CX) Award Redemption, Booking and Availability – 2017 and Later
Old May 30, 2018, 10:56 pm
gnomey

Originally Posted by Happy
I gather you are trying to say, between now and June 4th, you can cramp in as many changes you want.
But if you hold tickets issued before June 5th, and you have not done anything between now and June 4th, you have exactly ONE shot to change / cancel for free as long as the 60 days window requirement is met.

However the way you say it, adds more confusion than clarification as I had to read 3 times before I thought I finally understood what you were saying.
yes, my post in #2215 is only relevant to bookings made June 4th and prior bc the earlier post #2212 was incomplete/misleading.

i had to clarify this policy multiple times with AS agents, do trial and error changes with my existing bookings (for clarity, they are all revenue bookings, i dont have any award booking with AS now, not sure if this matters or not - if it does, then award flight bookers should ignore whatever i said), to ensure i understood it right.

what you said is another way of saying it. but as far as i know, even if you have made multiple times of ticket changes prior to June 5th, you can still make one more change or cancellation on june 5th or after. but only one more time. and only if departure date is 60+days away. i could be wrong on this final point, but in any case, i m doing all my changes before the judgment day to avoid any fiascos.

Last edited by gnomey; May 30, 2018 at 11:05 pm