FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Newbie Zone: ask your questions here
View Single Post
Old May 30, 2018, 7:22 pm
gr8pirate

Programs: TK M&S, LH MM, Global Entry, Hertz Gold, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by dietmom5
I'm new to the board today and am excited to learn from all these seasoned travelers. My husband and I are in a position where we would love to travel extensively, but one issue-he has a bad back and on long flights he is literally a mess when we arrive at our destinations. For this purpose, he really needs to to fly first class in order to have an enjoyable experience upon arrival. His brother works for SkyWest and was previously able to get us buddy passes, but with this perk subsiding, we will have to figure out a different way. I looked in to a part time job with Delta Global-but the hours were horrible, and I wasn't confident I would be able to be flexible enough as a new employee to be able to travel anyway. So--I'm trying to do this smarter. We are able to fly in the off-season-very flexible on days. Where would you start if you were looking for the best deals on first class tickets?

Welcome to FT!

While you’ve certainly come to the right place for almost all things flying related, you posted in a forum that’s specifically for Turkish Airlines (TK). Maybe an admin can move you over to a better place.

To avoid confusion: First Class within the US is generally at or often a lower standard than International long-haul Business Class, but is often referred to as First within the US.

Check out the Premium deals page for an overview of prices or play around with google flights to get an idea.

Last edited by gr8pirate; May 31, 2018 at 3:02 pm