FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United Polaris - New Business Class seats & inflight service {Archive}
Old May 30, 2018, 12:12 pm
EWR764

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Hertz, Avis, National, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Marriott
I've flown in each of the types of seats on the 77W and the straight-line window seat on the 767. I'm 6'2" and about 210 these days. I've only found the center straight seats with divider up to approach something I would consider 'cramped'. The aisle seats are not as roomy as the window seats and the footwells are slightly more restrictive The 767 window seats are noticeably shorter than the 777 but still a major improvement in length and foot space over the CO BF seat. My criticism is a lack of knee space when fully reclined and awkward surface placement in the aisle seats. But I don't find any of the seats to be especially cramped.

It's not a straight replacement for GF, but markedly better than either pre-merger flat bed J seat and closer to GF than either the BF or IPTE seats, IME. I've said it before but I think the 767 seat is the best J product available on that type. Once the 767s start to receive 2-2-2 PE, I think they'll offer the best passenger experience of any aircraft in the UA fleet.