FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: 2018 AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old May 30, 2018, 11:50 am
Bruce Delaney

Originally Posted by TropicalTripper
I second this. I had this dish once out of SEA and loved it. It's probably the second-best egg breakfast I've had on the plane. The first was a FC pre-arrival meal on an AA MIA-EZE flight several years ago. Incidentally, that was also an egg/biscuit dish, so maybe I'm just partial to biscuit/egg combos.
Originally Posted by WheelsFirst
I had the same choice and followed this advice and don't regret it. The egg/biscuit also includes a small fruit plate, the fruit plate entree is not very substantial at all, you get a slightly bigger fruit plate than what's a side with the egg dish plus a small cheap packet of yogurt and granola.
I'm glad to see these posts, I'm thinking I'll be happy with this now. My wife and I don't generally depend on breakfast as part of our normal routine so no biggie. Since we're due on the ground in Jamaica before 11AM, have expedited immigration and customs services and are staying in MoBay, we should be at the resort between 12 and 1 and able to partake in lunch if breakfast is a total bust. We tend to pregame the resort with the free booze in FC as well. A few Baily's and Coffees always goes well on a morning flight LOL!