FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton London Canary Wharf {GBR}
View Single Post
Old May 30, 2018, 3:02 am
wizla

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by chrism20
We have a Nespresso machine similar to that in our office at work. Once you get the hang of it it’s fairly easy to use. The biggest issue is that you can only pour milky drinks from one side of the machine rather than both. If you want a latte and an Americano you can pour both at the same time but two latte takes twice the time. Also the coffee isn’t that strong, I noticed that I wasn’t the only one pouring a latte then throwing another espresso into it in order to give the drink a kick.

The quality of the coffee though is excellent.

The egg chef yesterday morning was a man although I think I know the one you guys are referring to.
Haha, yep I do exactly the same, upon waking , quick wash then up to the lounge for a cappachino with an extra expresso shot in a take away cup, newspaper and coffee in bed......I love that.
You are spot on........the nespresso machine does only milky drinks from one side but most people don't realise this and stand there confused......I've seen queues of 6 or 7 folk waiting for coffee......I actually think the old coffee machine was a better idea as it was more user friendly........the coffee was fairly good too.