FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old May 29, 2018, 11:56 pm
UAL250

Programs: UA Plat 1.1MM , Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Discoverist
Just finished a stay here that ended on Monday.

Had a corner room. Great space, wonderful bathroom, and great window size. Lots of power outlets too for charging, including USBs and converters already in place.

Service was tremendous. In room safe stopped working one day and I called down to the front desk. Within two minutes, had a manager up to check in and he called up an engineer. He came up one minute later and fixed it within 90 seconds. Concierge desk was great too. Ate dinner one night at the hotel's Chinese restaurant on the mall level. Service was tremendous and food even better. Close to MTR station with another walkable via underground tunnels for two lines right there. K11 Mall is nice. Fully recommend this hotel.

As for the heat, it is brutal. I took multiple showers a day and had to avoid doing much outside walking due to it. Pretty sure I did get sick from the changing temperatures inside and out as well, like someone above mentioned was happening. Do not spend too much time outside during the summer in HK.