FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton London Canary Wharf {GBR}
View Single Post
Old May 29, 2018, 9:46 pm
LilZeppelin

had a week's stay with mixed experience. Room nice and spacious on executive floor, but no power outlets by the bed which is just incomprehensible. Staff while multicultural and eager to help, not always competent. You call them and they just don't get it, as if they were outsourced to the depths of Siberia. "Can I request turn-down service?", "You want to request what service?"... Well, she put me on hold and came back asking " if we would like that now", phew. The following evening another person: "Sir, I cannot understand what you are saying. i am going to send someone to your room". Well, no turndown for you then.... Breakfast in the restaurant - coffee is horrible, and an omelet a sulking cook made was inedible. In the lounge - service was superior, and coffee is Nespresso with 4 types of capsules available. Evening snakcs vary and may be very good depending on a day, there's a good selection of beer, and three varieties of "house" wine - Italian white, red and sparkling. This hotel can do better, but kudos to great housekeeping and executive club staff.