FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Terrible Service in FIRST ATL-LHR 27/05/18
Old May 29, 2018, 3:52 pm
pmcg

Programs: Amex Centurion - BA Silver - IHG Diamond Elite - HHonors Diamond - M&M
Originally Posted by Flexible preferences
pmcg - what reason did the CSM give when you complained?

The total lack of breakfast service in particular seems shocking.
He just explained that the level of service should not be like that but didn't offer any explanation.
I suggested to him that it was perhaps a young inexperienced crew but he did not agree or disagree.

The breakfast thing was quite shocking, lady in 1K complained as she wanted breakfast but by the time they raised windows and cabin lights it was too late, had a chat to her in the Concorde room and she said it was shocking and was off to write a complaint.

If we didn't have ~3 hour layover we probably would have been the same but we had enough time to shower and eat in the lounge.

Another thing that happened in flight was a flight attendant coming from first into the toilet/galley area when the curtains were shut.
She did this just as my wife was coming out the toilet and hit her with a metal tray she was carrying leaving here with a big bruise on her arm.
I'm not cabin crew but even I know to check what's at the other side of the curtain and to watch when coming out the toilet.