FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Flying to London on DL
View Single Post
Old May 29, 2018, 9:24 am
Zeeb

Programs: DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, National Exec
Originally Posted by bgriff
There is an Upper Class desk in the main check-in area downstairs, which you can use. Similar to how any Delta check-in area will have Sky Priority desks at one end. In theory you might be able to use the Upper Class Wing check-in desks (you'd just go through the magic door and keep walking straight rather than turning right toward the private security channel), but not sure.
Thanks for this post. As someone said upthread, it almost feels like a venn diagram would be helpful. I'm a PM and don't care much about private check in but I do like to avoid lines whenever possible. Especially since I'm traveling with the in laws and that adds a big multiplier to the stress factor so anything I can do to limit it is a plus. Sounds like I should just check on at the upper class line in the regular terminal and ask about what security line to go through.

I still am not sure what lounges I can access, and I can bring one guest in with me or not. But I've only read the first and last five pages of a 108 page thread. So maybe that info is in there somewhere.