FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Rumor] More Polaris "Enhancements" coming May 1, 2018? ...
Old May 28, 2018, 12:45 pm
GBadger

Programs: UA 1K (MM), DL, AA, AS, HHonors, SPG, Kimpton, Hyatt, IC PC, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by exerda
Not a fan of losing the wine flights, FWIW.

Also, the meal I just had was worse than anything from domestic F... usually, I'm happy (albeit not thrilled) with J food, but this "chicken" was basically chunks of fatty skin and gristle in sauce. But that's food for another thread (I don't blame it on "enhancements" per se),
That chicken dish (assuming it was the Thai one with the noodles and lime) is actually one of my favorites. It's nice to have something with a bit of spice and flavor, rather than just a flavorless pile of vegetables and overcooked piece of meat/fish. Not as good as the chicken curry I had out of SIN however.

Originally Posted by EWR764
The wine trays are gone, FAs will pour you a flight if you ask but no proactive offering.
Is this as of 5/1? I had a wine flight (with tray) on my SFO-SIN flight mid-April. I didn't order it as a "flight" but just said I'd like to try a couple of the wines before settling on one and that's what I ended up with.