FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Different rates between LCAH members vs Accor Plus member outside APAC
Old May 28, 2018, 9:13 am
yorkboy24

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
For the first time in about 5 years I won’t be renewing. If I do my Platinum membership will end in August. If I don’t I should have it until December.

The difference is pricing made me think of a booking I made for the Novotel Canary Wharf this summer. When I made the booking last October, I immediately realised I clicked on the wrong rate (there was a cheaper one with breakfast) so I called the hotel and they kindly agreed to rectify it as I was almost 10 months out. When they did, the “members’ rate” they gave me was lower than the lowest rate I had previously found on the Accor website logged in as Accor Plus Platinum (members’ rate is the Accor one and not Accor Plus as outside Asia). I was actually credited about an extra 5 pounds because of this. Clearly I could not even see the rate they gave me so this made me think it could be the same issue as above. I believe this is a serious issue that warrants immediate attention. I wonder how many Accor Plus members have unknowingly paid more than non members when they were thinking they were at least getting the same rates as other members?