FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Malaysia Golden Lounges at KLIA (Post Renovations)
Old May 27, 2018, 6:19 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by teemuflyer
As disappointing as your experience was in the beginning I'll give them some credit for service recovery with the Head Chef addressing your concerns. I'm sure he in turn will be taking closer attention on the pasta doneness with his line cooks.

I have not had the spaghetti aglio olio in the new F lounge, but had it in the new main terminal lounge and found it really nice..
Yes, indeed, & I thanked him for making an effort. The problem is, the last experience I had in the MH F lounge (pre-renovation) was similarly very poor. I really wanted this to be good but no, it was just plain awful.

Just as another point of interest, I was asked if I wanted coffee. I asked if they could make a flat white coffee. Yes, they said. Oh no, they cannot! It was pretty much undrinkable milky white coffee. Well-intentioned but, as I said, amateur-ish to say the least.

I actually considered going to the Plaza Premium Lounge as they serve very decent Barista-made coffees, although by this time I was all but defeated.