FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Cologne (Köln) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 5, 2004, 5:28 pm
SethLevy
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, United IK, AA LifPLT, Hyatt Globalist, IHG PLT AMB, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton G
Originally Posted by peter42
I have to disagree here, even though the HR Köln is by not one of our favourite Hyatts in D.
The RC is fairly large actually, never had a problem to find seats there, most of the time it was fairly empty and was staffed really good.

In Europe the windows in hotels do not open all way for security reasons.
The windows at this hotel do not open at all. And the RC is small, it is actually the lobby and hallway area, in fact I had the first suite off the lobby, they set up tables in the hallway just across from my door. I never said there was a problem finding a seat, just that compared to the other Hyatts, in particlar, the RC in Berlin, this one was small and very smokey.

By the way, the windows open all the way at the Grand Hyatt Berlin, Hyatt Mainz and Hyatt London. They opened all the way at the Dom Hotel Koln and at the Hilton in Koln. All the way in most hotels in Frankfurt, and at the Park Hyatt Hamburg, which is an excellent property.

Perhaps you are thinking about another Hyatt or windows at hotels in another continent?

Last edited by SethLevy; Jul 5, 2004 at 5:31 pm