FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2018] American Express Announces Two New Hilton Credit Cards
Old May 26, 2018, 12:14 pm
ScubaAddict

Originally Posted by Sky Fangs
Has anyone else had trouble with bringing a guest with the Ascend's ten free priority passes? I've called PP and was told that a guest would count as a second visit out of the allotment of ten. I tried using two of my visits this past weekend at the Alaska lounge at LAX, but was turned away because the lounge attendant refused to swipe my card twice. I'm not sure if this is an issue with her knowledge with PP, this lounge itself, or something else.
TERMS (Abbreviated)
Priority PassTM Select
These Terms and Conditions govern Hilton Honors American Express Business Card Member's participation in and use of the Priority PassTM Select program. Priority Pass is an independent airport lounge access program. By enrolling in Priority Pass Select, you agree that you will be responsible for payment for any visits by you or your guests after your 10 complimentary lounge visits are used. After your 10 complimentary lounge visits are used, you will be charged $27 per visit for any additional visits by you and your accompanying guests during the remainder of the calendar year. Your Hilton Honors American Express Business Card will be automatically charged $27 for each additional visit after those visits have been reported to Priority Pass by the participating lounge. Some lounges do not admit guests. Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that American Express will verify your Card Account number and provide updated Card Account information to Priority Pass. Priority Pass will use this information to fulfill on the Priority Pass Select program and may use this information for marketing related to the program. (clipped)

==============================
Can't believe they would turn away a guest if you had the pass available, but I guess that is how it is. Did they refund the one they took from your swipe since you didn't stay?