FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lost Luggage. Not found after 12 days. Need info to escalate
Old May 25, 2018, 10:18 pm
plunet

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by flyuk
Mine was never found. Qatar offered me compensation for 1/3rd of the value of the contents and categorically refused to pay me for the items that I had to purchase as a stop gap between loss and getting home.

Their location and lack of membership of any dispute organisations gives them relative immunity to any legal challenge, so it wasn't worth taking any further. Will not fly them again, and will never recommend them. As I'm a relatively frequent business/first traveller and have influence on other people's flying choices, it'll cost them more than than what they refused to pay me within the next month.
Assuming you are in the UK, you can submit a claim via MCOL (money claim online) for the correct value of the goods plus those you needed to purchase against the UK legal entity for QR. Just Google for a guide on how to do it, moneysavingexpert would be a place I would probably look at first.