FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Finnair Plus will get ”fantastic new improvements”
Old May 25, 2018, 5:53 pm
WilcoRoger
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by miikkak
Finnair has published the award charts and it looks like the reply I received from media desk had a typo. According to published award tickets in J to Asia & NA cost 160 000 points.

https://www.finnair.com/fi/fi/finnai.../award-flights
Still a very decent 20% decrease compared to current rate. In other words, for the same amount what you paid before for an LH C award, now you get an extra SH Y with some points left over for a SH upgrade. Neat.

Originally Posted by cistavoda
I'm sure it's a typo though... Domestic J!
Maybe, maybe not. If you look at the charts, the pre-June one has domestic J dotted out, but post-June chart is what you posted with redemption levels. So HEL-TKU in J might be coming (?)

Speaking of which - I flew recentlyMH domestic J MYY-KCH. 50 min flight, but full service, though the meal was not "main dish" but "hot savouries", in fact very nice hot appetizers "fresh" from the oven (quiche, spring roll, etc) with the FA assuring us "there's more in the oven" As witnessed also with TK, J service on short hops is clearly doable.

Last edited by WilcoRoger; May 25, 2018 at 8:18 pm