FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] La/++ akl-scl-mad-hnd €570
View Single Post
Old May 24, 2018, 7:22 pm
Flying for Fun

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by HypnoticSpecter
For those of you have Asiamiles and don't mind paying a bit more (2.2million WON), you can use the flag f bc=m with CX, then use Asiamiles to upgrade M to next class of service (plus doing it before the great devaluation coming up). I am still exploring how to get flights without PEY so direct upgrade to J is possible. For the below itinerary it's CX M ticket all the way from ICN to FCO via HKG. Leaving remaining LA two flights, and with LA Black you might be able to upgrade with M (Access: N,S,X, Control: V,L,M, Flex: B,Y)

You can still use MINCONNECT if you want to stay longer in the outbound. I was able to place a >24 hours stop in Sydney but price jump to 2.5m WON.
I booked SYD-TYO with a stopover in AKL, 10 days in PPT for a Tahiti Cruise and SCL. Additionally nearly 24 hours in IPC, LHR and DXB with 15 hrs 45m in SEZ, 8:00 am arrival, 11:45 pm departue. 9 segments, 4 in Y (longest flight just over 5 hours) and 5 in J on LA, TN, BA & EK for $2.7K USD. TN will credit to AA while the other 8 will credit to AS at 100% on Y flights and lots more on J flights. Total for AS credit.

EQM 32,183
RDM:
No Status 51,708
MVP 64,628
MVPG 77,548
MVPG75K 84,008

James