FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)
Old May 23, 2018, 5:03 pm
cce5858

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
The same changes on CSR will be applied to JPMR. Learned about this speaking to the rep on the executive line. The JPMR benefits site also listed that Price Protection will be discontinued in August. Never used it and could care less. Didn’t even know existed. Who files a claim for $16? I’m dumbfounded.

Return protection will stay on most cards, it’s only being removed from the United cards.

Also zero points for the first $300 travel spend that gets reimbursed (reasonable), and also 2 guests per visit for Priority Pass. So nothing negative at all. The lounge access limiting 2 free guests is great. On my paid tickets, I can only guest in 1-2 people in anyways in Star A/ OW/ SkyTeam Business or First, and I cannot pay to guest in more people. Also, does anyone here actually use Priority Pass? I flew almost 100,000 miles last year and used PP twice? Once in Dubai and once in Seoul (Asiana Lounge has nice showers). I have this gut feeling that at least 1/3 of the people at airports have a Priority Pass of some sort as they look like bread lines. And I’m sure people on this website have multiple. I have 5 myself, and used their lounges twice since July of 2017.... so yeah pretty insignificant.

Last edited by cce5858; May 23, 2018 at 5:15 pm