FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airbus A321 Transcon / A321T / "32B" 3 class (master thread)
Old May 23, 2018, 1:56 am
nldogbert

Best F transcon ground product

Hi,

Recently I managed to experience the new Flagship First product Transcon between JFK-LAX and I must say that AA really did a great job in making this product top notch from the ground service point of view. As someone without Pre-TSA, being brought to the front of the line at JFK is really very much appreciated. In the lounge the attention and level of service provided in the First Dining area is really top notch in all areas. I really like it that the service they aim for at least to me is "smart-casual", not over doing it and yet not being sloppy about it.
Sadly this is where it ends, as after getting on board, the service at least on my flight was far from anything on the ground.
The lead FA serving the cabin really did not feel like she wanted to be there with even what I would consider lackluster service. I had really expected some real change, but sadly, I would say it was night and day differences between ground and inflight. Such a pity.

Cheers!

Last edited by nldogbert; May 23, 2018 at 11:03 am Reason: typo