FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion: Personal Ambassador for Platinum members with 100 nights
Old May 21, 2018, 1:48 pm
supatight80

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
Originally Posted by C17PSGR
Congrats!!!! Sounds like an excellent upgrade and great recognition by the hotel.

Curious, however, what makes you think your Ambassador had anything to do with this? Is this your ambassador coordinating this or is the GM who recognized your status and the fact you have been a repeat visitor at the hotel for the last five years?
My first time in this hotel. Actually my first time in this part of Canada which is so beautiful btw. And because of the email I got from my Ambassador that they have a surprise for me. But of course i have to thank the GM too (and everyone here) since I got a hand written note from him.

What I meant was I have had my Ambassador for the last 5 years and she (they) always surprise me with something every month, like balloons for bf bday, wine and chocolate as break up therapy, etc.