FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 10 night suite award qualification
View Single Post
Old May 20, 2018, 12:28 pm
hts

Programs: AA EP, USAir Chairman, MR Lifetime Plat
To take this thread in a slightly different direction (because I think it's clear that if we hit 50 prior to Aug 1 we're entitled to 10 SNA's and if we hit 75 after Aug 1 we're entitled to 5 more), I'm more concerned about the alternative to SNA gift option at 75 nights--do we have any definitive clarity on that reward?

More specifically, I don't value SNA's very much (I'm a lifetime MR Plat and this is my very first/last year doing SPG, but from what I've read, lots of folks have trouble cashing SNA's in, and since I'll probably only take one additional vaca this year where they're of value to me, if I can't confirm the SNA's, I'd rather just take the bird-in-the-hand free Cat 1-5 night at 50 nights).

So my question is this: if I take the 1 free Cat 1-5 night at 50 nights, might one of the alternative gift options at 75 nights earned (after Aug 1) be an additional Cat 1-5 night?

And yes, I have asked this same question in another thread but haven't received a definitive response there so thought I'd try this one. So sue me.