FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Involuntary denial of boarding, please help
Old May 20, 2018, 3:43 am
GGLwannabe

Programs: BA GGL, Gold for Life
I have just come across this thread, and having ploughed through all 25 pages I have been horrified at the uncaring and, to my mind, commercially crass manner in which BA has behaved. I was hoping that, having got to the final page, I would have learned that BA had, in the end, done the right thing - apologised profusely and offered full restitution to the OP. But no!

I suppose there are a number of possible reasons for the lack of updates: firstly, that the OP has decided that it is just not worth the mental stress of continuing to engage with a heartless corporation, who it has been suggested many times in this thread, are only inclined to do the right thing when faced with potential legal action. The second possibility is that BA has finally and meaningfully engaged with the OP, and while discussions are ongoing, the OP has chosen not to update followers of this thread on the situation; although I think she could, in that scenario, advise us of that basic fact.The third possibility could be, as @sxc has suggested, that BA have already settled under an NDA. Could someone who knows about such things, confirm (or otherwise) my belief that if the OP has reached a settlement with BA which she has agreed will be bound by a NDA, she may not even disclose that raw fact.There may be other reasons for the lack of updates, but it would be helpful, assuming no settlement under an NDA has been reached, if the OP could put her head above the parapet once more, so that if she does not we may know that settlement has been reached.