FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen's Park [Master Thread]
Old May 20, 2018, 1:33 am
dingjie

Programs: SPG
Gold Elite and was upgraded to a M Club Room on north tower (lounge side) but looks like the same room and no bath tub which was a bit disappointing. Room was very actually very well renovated especially since it was a a renovation of the former Imperial. Bathroom amenities are from Thann (which you will find in a number of Marriott Brands) which smells and lather well and I absolutely like the fact they have hand soap gel rather than bar soaps.

Executive lounge which is very very good (but slightly crowded during breakfast and dinner, i really think it will be better to either do a second lounge in the tower or open main restaurant as a breakfast option as there is over 1,360 rooms after all) is slightly different compared to other properties where you get a simple lunch (3 mains in the live station to choose from and a number of starters, salads and desserts) instead of high tea:

Breakfast 0630 to 1030 (no main restaurant option)
Light Lunch 1200 to 1400
Hor d’oeuvres 1730 to 1930
Open Bar 1730 to 2030
Desserts 1930 to 2130

I am slightly annoyed on the poor printing for the letter though haha

Executive lounge letter

Complimentary shuttle to The Emporium (10 minutes drive and is beside Phrom Phong BTS) from 0700 to 2100 every 30 minutes is also very helpful but apparently there is no return option? (But I may be wrong)