FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Grand Central New York REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old May 19, 2018, 6:13 pm
helvetic

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Marriott Amb; Hyatt Globalist; Shangri-la Diamond; IHG SpireAmb; Hilton D; Accor G
Originally Posted by AirbusFan2B
Regarding the Grand Club, often criticized here, very happy with the offerings yesterday and today. Last night’s dinner spread featured duck breast and a shrimp thing. Tonight’s included sliced filet mignon, tuna maki rolls and several other hot hors d’oeuvres. Breakfast featuring refrigerated parfaits, bacon, scrambled, smoked salmon and and. This is one of the best clubs in the system from a product standpoint. And in a high priced corner of the globe to boot. Sufficient number of empty seats too. I’ve had maybe 50 stays here over the past 10 years as a Globalist/Diamond and club has never been short on seats. Close but not short. Highly recommend.
Complete opposite experience from what I had. Past the first day I ever visited the club, I never felt the need to even bother on my next 7 nights / days.