FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand [Master Thread]
Old May 18, 2018, 4:14 am
Central90210

This is still one of my favorite hotels in the world (even better than the Park Hyatt which I actually liked a lot more than many fellow FTers on the Hyatt board), and while the extended cocktail hours at The Living Room is much appreciated, I noticed there is a change/ downgrade in the beverage menu - JW Gold > Black, no more Maker’s Mark, etc etc. Service from the more experienced staff was wonderful as usual, but the newer staff are a tad less attentive and less likely to remember your preferences.

Breakfast at Rossini’s is top-notch, in terms of food and service. However, not sure if it’s just me or did they actually reduce the number of a la carte choices on offer. Gone are staples such as Steak and Eggs, NY Bagels, Frittatas, the delicious omelette with prawns, etc.

Laundry benefit is now 2 pieces per day per room on paper, but they proactively offered 2 pieces per person per day, which is much appreciated. I also noticed the pool service has declined a bit - they are a bit less friendly and proactive as before, but perhaps I have just caught them on a bad (few days). Do they usually serve you water once you’ve settled down or am I mixing this up with another hotel (PHB definitely does)?