FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion of Chase RR Visa 40K-75K sigunup points offers -- NO REFERRALS!
Old May 16, 2018, 9:35 pm
Kevin Raymer

Scam

Originally Posted by flyer4512
1. 2015 was 3 years ago

2. I have never seen a 25K Southwest offer, lowest I have ever seen is 40k

3. I have never had a problem with any Chase signup bonus and myself, my dad and my wife have received dozens over the years
I understand this was several years ago but it's worth a try to see if the poster sees this and reaches out to share their story. The same incident happened to me but it was supposed to be 50K points and they only gave me 10k. After a long battle with Chase telling me I was wrong and that the offer I signed up for was the 10K I began to do research. On Southwests actual website there are numerous people complaing about the exact same thing happening. I've since then screen shot all these comments and emailed them to the media. Thanks to NBC and Fox Chicago stations for helping contact Chase on my part and finally getting them to agree to the 50K points but it never should have taken that much of an effort to get what I originally signed up for. So I just ask that anyone else who has also become a victim of this scam steps forward to tell their story.