FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EK Chauffeur Drive Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old May 16, 2018, 12:35 pm
winston vickers

Programs: WN A+ Preffered CP, DL SK GOld, AA Gold
Originally Posted by Metanoia
Where exactly are you located that would cause them to charge $250? You ask them to drive out to LAS? Or meet you on ZYZZX road on the 15?

Did they charge you to get the CD driver OUT to you? I decided to just pay the $145 I thought it might be to Temecula (extra 41 miles ~ 5 blocks of 10 miles * 28.75) since it's a pain to drop off a car at LAX, but if they're charging BOTH ways then that's out of control.
I do own a home in Las Vegas AND San Diego, where I'm waiting for the car service at this point. I booked the reservation for flights in October and at that point SAN was covered. I was just chatting with EK and they changed their policy in March. According to their terms, they don't HAVE to contact us with any changes, so I'm SOL. The gentleman suggested that I write into Customer Relations? As another caveat I am retired from an airline and would have made other arrangements. Just irritating that I get no notice. I took a screen shot of the comments he wrote where they recognized that it was covered at the time of booking but they have the right to change.