FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Any way to combine PNRs? And also, AWFUL customer service on the Platinum line
Old May 15, 2018, 12:03 pm
andersonCooper

Programs: AA, CX, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by LovePrunes
Have never understood how these comments help people who have a different problem than whether there are a separate set of agents at their disposal.

Fine. You're correct. But AA gives a separate number for its Elite level customers to call. Even if it's just smoke and mirrors, why not let these posters have that belief in a dwindling program? I have no idea the status of every person who's made such a "helpful comment" on an unrelated issue...and it happens A LOT... but when people do that, it has always struck me as "I'm higher Elite status than you are and I have a special desk and you really don't, you just think you do."
whatever...
Just to lower OP's expectation, since there is no dedicated phone line. Yes you're correct it is no immediate use to OP's problems, but going forward if he would have the right expectations on the agents it would be way less disappointment and save some time to HUCA or in this case, come here and know the right way is twitter team.

Am I disappointed with it? Sure am, but hey I am not AA's management so there's nothing I could change.

The rest of the paragraph definitely makes me chuckle. Wonder how much drama could be drawn from a simple fact. Enjoy the rest of the day.

Last edited by andersonCooper; May 15, 2018 at 12:09 pm