FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA 777-300ER / 77W Premium Economy & Best PE Seat, Service
Old May 14, 2018, 10:06 am
econometrics

Programs: AA EXP, LT Gold
Originally Posted by EXPLAT
I looked up the seat map for today's (May 14th, 2018) flight 78 from DFW-LHR and it is switched to the 9 across MCE configuration from the 8 across PE configuration. Is the Monday DFW-LHR flight 78 always 9 across MCE or is it luck of the draw? How far out do they switch the aircraft so that I can scramble if our seats get moved? One of our 4 seats is a G seat which doesn't exist in MCE. We've put in for 4 mileage and co-pay upgrades to J, any idea as to the odds of getting that? Retrofit schedule for the last two aircraft?
There are only 2 non-PE equipped 77W's left. Looks like your flight is on one of them tonight (N717AN).

Within a month, there will be no non-PE 77W's left (likely sooner). I would imagine N717AN or N734AR will go to PAE this week sometime, followed by the one that doesn't go this week to go late next week or early the week thereafter.

RE: odds of upgrade for 4... it's a Monday flight at 7pm... going to be decent odds you'll clear at least some of them if you have status.