FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Upcoming changes to Flying Blue in 2018
View Single Post
Old May 14, 2018, 5:36 am
Lewis42

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Lewis42
I've just booked a ticket to in J to India. All legs are operated by AF and KL but under 9W (jet) flight numbers. I am guessing miles will be awarded based on miles and not $$ spent?
uhhhh....

Just finished this trip last week and tried to claim the missing miles as they hadn't appear on my account. I was unable to use the online form so I contacted AF on twitter and they said the following:

"Thank you very much for contacting us. We have carefully checked your reservation and are sorry to inform you that your flights with Jet Airways are not eligible for the Miles accrual, as they were operated by KLM. The flights marketed as Jet Airways and operated by other Airlines are not eligible for the Miles accrual. We kindly invite you to learn more about the conditions of earning Miles with Jet Airways on the following page: https://flyingblue.com/en/partners/airline/airline-jet-airways/presentation?promotions=false&spend=false& earn=false …. We remain at your disposal for any further query and wish you a lovely day."

Welp...

Edit: Guess this is karma...more importantly, anyone got any advice where I should stash these miles? I don't believe I can put them with VS. Can I put them with Delta? or would the best option just be with Jet?

Last edited by Lewis42; May 14, 2018 at 5:39 am Reason: added section asking for advice