FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun, Mexico [Master Thread]
Old May 13, 2018, 7:11 pm
DFWsakp

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, HH Gold, AA Lifetime Gold, United Silver, BA Gold
I called the SPG Concierge to book the RBC Room with Points and the response I got was such a thing does not exist. The Agent sent an email to the Concierge at this Westin and she replied back saying the same thing (that I cannot book the RBC room on points and that I can pay for the same at 50% discount to upgrade if I wished).
But, she did say that I will always be eligible to use the RBC facilities (Breakfast and Cocktail hours) for 2 Adults even when I have NOT booked the RBC Room.
We are a family of 4 people (2 Adults + 2 Kids) and so I am not sure how that works. I have asked her whether the kids will be allowed for Breakfast?

Should I still try to get another agent to book the RBC Room for 8500 Points per night considering I already have been confirmed access to the same. Are there any other benefits that you can thin of with the RBC Rooms (apart from Breakfast and Cocktails in the evening)?