FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: 2018 HELP DESK: Will I Have Lounge Access? Which, Access, Rules
Old May 13, 2018, 7:14 am
JJeffrey
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by xaha
Question about AC access at ORD. Booked Y award ticket through AA, MSP-ORD-HEL-OSL on a week day. First leg is on AA metal, the rest is on AY. I have a 10 hour layover in ORD. My priority is to be able to take a shower sometime during that layover. I do not have status, so I believe my only option for lounge admittance is a day pass. I am aware that the H/K lounge has showers, and I've been pouring through threads to see if the day pass is typically available for the H/K lounge but haven't been able to find any information. Lounge Buddy is telling me the only lounge I can access is G, but I haven't been able to confirm that anywhere else. Does anyone have experience getting into the H/K lounge on a day pass? Thank you in advance!
A day pass should be available at the H/K ORD club. The only stipulation that aa.com lists is that day passes are not available in airports with clubs under construction, which are currently listed as DFW, MIA, and BOS.