FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tips for flying BA in Y on long haul (after many many years)
Old May 13, 2018, 2:44 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I think I would move to 70A so as to get the side cabinet box, and hope 70B stays empty under TS (not guaranteed since it is a popular seat). If you do lose 70B the cabinet box adds a lot to your personal space.

Have some comfort drinks and snacks to hand. I don't think we see many reports of A380 IFE not working, compared to other aircraft, so I would scan the online listing to get an idea of what to watch. A couple of good movies and a bit of sleep, you will be over Poland before you know it.

In terms of oversales, BA seems to work on the basis of adding WT and WTP together, and accepting a bit of it will end up in CW, particularly on that aircraft. So I wouldn't rule it out, but I would still enquire about AUP / keep an eye out for POUG if booked on BA.com