FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Spectacular, Superb Luxury (Ritz-Carlton, Bali)
Old May 12, 2018, 6:01 pm
m0hamed

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by BESVISOR
Thanks for the review!

The RC is Bali is surprisingly good...just had clients stay at the Mandapa prior to moving to Amandari, Amankila then finish at Alila Villa Uluwatu...I think hey liked the Mandapa a lot as well.
While I personally love Amankila the most within this area, I think some people who aren't Amanjunkies may much prefer the new Ritz Carlton properties. But, there are so many great options in Bali, really hard to go wrong for the most part.

While overall, I really love Four Seasons and prefer it much more over RC, but in Bali, I'd avoid both of the FS properties. The RC is much better.
The dealbreaker with Aman, Bulgari etc etc was that the living spaces are all outdoors. Once nightfalls I'm unsure how you enjoy it with the Mosquitos.

I was pleasantly surprised by the soft and hard product. It was of a much higher standard than I could have anticipated. I had prepared myself for the 'resort factory' comments that some have made, but found it anything but.