FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Historical Flight Data - delays, cancellations, registration/tail numbers, etc.
Old May 11, 2018, 10:23 pm
etucker

Originally Posted by AVSA
If the date is in the US format (i.e. it is 1 December rather than 12 January), your flight does not show. The tool shows remarkably few aircraft west of Chicago, so I guess there was some data provision gap. Sorry I couldn't help you.
Originally Posted by dvarela8806
Hey AVSA,

Great resource, haven't seen anything else like it out there in my limited experience. That being said, having a similar issue to another poster. I have a ton of flights I'm trying to clean up, but I'll provide one as an example. UA287, ORD-YVR on 12/1/12 (departed around 945am, although may have been a minor delay). Think you can give me a hand and see if you're able to locate?

Hi all. First post here. I've got an expiring FlightStats subscription and ran this flight. It shows a 27 minute delay (scheduled arrival 12:16 vs actual arrival 12:43). I took screenshots, but can't post them until I've got 5 posts under my belt.

Originally Posted by thomasw272
Hi
I've been trying to find the exact flight arrival time of a flight from August 2017. I didn't know until recently that I might be entitled to some compensation so I have now submitted a claim to TUI but they have said the flight was not delayed by 3 hours or more and they are ignoring my request for information re the exact recorded time that the doors were opened as I understand that this is the correct measure in establishing the true delay, I have registered on flightstats but for data from that far back they want $24.99 a month !
Can anyone help please ?
My flight details are:
Airline: TUI Airways
Flight number: TOM2700
Departure airport: Manchester International Airport, MAN
Scheduled departure time: Sun 27/08/17 9:15
Arrival airport: Larnaca Airport, LCA

Many thanks
Tom
Ran this through FlightStats and it shows as delayed by 2:50 (scheduled arrival 4:00 PM vs actual arrival 6:50 PM). I took a screenshot I can share once the I get to 5 posts and FT allows me to post attachments.

Originally Posted by TSPDT
Flight BA1435 from EDI to LHR on March 24th 2018
Flight BA0193 from LHR to DFW on March 24th 2018

I am looking for the actual flight times to support a claim - thanks in advance!!
According to FlightStats, BA1435 was delayed 2:21 (9:05 AM scheduled arrival vs 11:26 AM actual arrival). BA0193 was delayed 0:25 (3:30 PM scheduled arrival vs 3:55 PM actual arrival).

Originally Posted by teatall
Anyone could help find the tail number of the aircraft for this flight?

Airline: Finnair (AY)
Flight number: AY051
Date: 14May2016
To: PEK
Tail number is OH-LWA. I have a screenshot available if you'd like.

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Just bumping this because it may have gotten lost in the merge of threads.
I can try and run some of the flights through FlightStats for you (database goes back to Feb 7th 2006, although tail numbers are missing on a lot of flights 2012 and earlier).

Originally Posted by seattlealex
I hope someone can run a search for historical flight data for me on Lufthansa flight 491 from Seattle to Frankfurt December 21, 2015.

thank you so much.
Tail number D-ABVO. Delayed 53 minutes (scheduled arrival 9:10 AM vs actual arrival 10:03 AM). I have full screenshot if you're interested.

Originally Posted by Rchk101
apologies for not being aware where is the right place for the questions. I am posting a question I had in another thread here:

Dear all,

Is there a way to get this info please?

1) Flight

from Madrid Barajas to Tunis
airline: Tunisair
flight code: TU 319
date: 11 January 2016
theoretical departure time 21.15

2) details requested

actual time of departure
actual time of arrival

I asked the airline but after many chasing they said it was 2h 57 minutes (just below the compensation level by 3 minutes :-)) so obviously I don't believe them. I tried the airport regulators but they did not provide it and asked me to launch a formal complaint. If someone can help it would be awesome.

thanks
FlightStats is reporting the 2:57 delay as well.

Scheduled departure 9:15 PM vs actual departure 12:17 AM (3:02 delay).
Scheduled arrival 11:20 PM vs actual arrival 2:17 AM (2:57 delay).

Looks like they made up 5 minutes in flight.

Originally Posted by lkyeap
Hi,

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out. I am trying to claim compensation from KLM for a cancelled flight. I need proof that there were other flights that went ahead before and after our cancelled flight. They claimed weather to be the cause of the cancellation (fog).

Airport - Charles De Gaulle, Paris
Date - September 29 2017
Airline - KLM
Destination - Amsterdam

My flight that was canceled was KL 1224, 8:50am. When we got to the airport we saw 2 other flights scheduled to depart at around 7:50am and 9:50am. So I need proof of this.

LK
KL2002 departing at 7:20 AM was operated by Air France as a KLM codeshare. KL2002/Air France 1240 was delayed and ultimately departed at 8:30 AM.

KL1228 departing at 9:35 AM was delayed and ultimately departed at 10:32 AM.

Last edited by TWA884; May 12, 2018 at 8:40 am Reason: Merge consecutive posts by the same member for readability